Audience: Young Women 10-18
Duration: 6-8 weeks
Women’s Empowerment is an innovative mentoring program that service young ladies from the ages of 10-18. This program will educate these young ladies with rejuvenation and self-awareness skills that will stick with them throughout life. Women’s Empowerment will include the following curriculums.
Divahz Talk - Where these young ladies will learn and us creative ways to discuss self-awareness, health, hygiene, visions, careers and beauty tips along the way.
Creative Recreation - Where these young ladies will learn “Each One Reach One” the value of teamwork, as we work together creating our own tools during our teambuilding workshops. In which we will use our creativity to prepare a spa set up and make beauty essentials for themselves and their parents for our Divahz Spa Brunch.
• Youth will learn about identity and what it means to be a strong female individual. The youth will be able to express themselves 4-5 sentences on their own understanding.
• Youth will go through Job Readiness training learn about resume interviewing and proper attire.
• Learn about Public speaking and be able to comfortably speak in front of an audience.
• The students will be able to express themselves in a classroom setting with their vision boards about themselves.
• While learning about Self Esteem, Personal hygiene the students will be able to identify their feelings speaking positively about themselves and their peers.
• The students will show their confidence by being able to look themselves in the mirror and feed their mind with positive thoughts about themselves.