Princes to Kings
Audience: Youth & Young Adults 6-18
Duration: 6-8 weeks
Princes to Kings Program is dedicated to teaching young men the foundations of being a respectable gentleman in society. By teaching principles of manhood such as presentation, etiquette, proper dress attire, and chivalry. Princes to Kings is designed to give young men the tools needed to become gentlemen that can conduct themselves in a sophisticated manner and teach them the soft skills that will give them the ability to earn respect and network to build connections that will last the rest of their lives.
• Youth will be able to clearly define and present manners.
• Youth will learn how to give a proper handshake and greetings.
• Youth will learn proper grooming techniques.
• Youth will learn proper etiquette.
• Youth will learn Interview skills.