Chivalry Program is dedicated to teaching young men the foundation of being a gentleman by teaching principles of manhood such as presentation, etiquette, and chivalry. Young men can practice modesty and use the knowledge to enrich their daily interactions with the people around them.
Chivalry Program is a 6 week program designed to give young men the tools needed to become gentlemen that can conduct themselves in a sophisticated manner. This course will teach etiquette, chivalry style, and social skills. These lessons will put these young gentlemen in the best position to be successful. Learning these soft skills will give students the ability to earn respect and network to build connection that will last the rest of their lives.
- Students will be able to clearly define and present manners
- Students will learn how to give a proper handshake and greeting
- Young Gentlemen will learn proper grooming techniques
- Young Gentlemen will learn Proper etiquette
- Young Gentlemen will learn Interview Skills
Audience: Youth & Young Adults 6-18
Duration: 6-8 weeks